Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Trnscription work

There is a lot of transcription work available, but like everything else worthwhile it takes time to do the research! I comb through job boards and freelance listings every day for the best legitimate transcription contracts and opportunities and then I post them here for my members. There are a lot of scams out there but over the years I have learned to avoid them.In addition, I have many contacts in the transcription business who get in touch with me when they are looking for transcriptionists, and I post those opportunities here also. Finally, our members benefit from articles about finding and creating local transcription work right in their own town or city.Once you are an established transcriptionist, the work will come to you and you will be turning clients away!

Post a Comment

0 Comments